After construction, many operators find that the documentation regarding their facilities has inaccurate or incomplete data. An electrical engineer drafts initial plans prior to construction, so these plans are merely the basis upon which contractors will conduct their work. This means that the end result will never match the initial design plans. Because existing plans go through so many revisions, and because the owner may make changes to accommodate specific needs, as-built plans that truly reflect the completed work will need to be produced. It’s for this reason we offer as-built drawing services in addition to our walk-down inspections.
As-building a facility or project involves creating documentation from scratch or verifying your existing documentation for your entire facility. Our as-built drawing services include documentation of:
- True/final locations of wiring
- True/final locations of electrical components
- True/final locations of control panels
- Current dimensions of the building
- Building Layout
Dreiym can perform as-built surveys for your facility, including:
- Create Facility Major Single Lines
- Create Facility Motor Control Single Lines
- Panel Schedules
- Facility Electrical Layout Drawings
- Code Compliance Assurance
Contact us today to learn more about our site walkdowns and as-built drawing services or to schedule a consultation.